Do I Need Dental Implants?
Dental implants are widely regarded as the best solution for tooth loss
- Prioritize Comfort: When replacing a lost tooth or teeth, it is crucial for the replacement to provide comfort in your mouth. Dental implants offer a pain-free and permanent solution, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth once they are fully healed.
- Convenient Maintenance: Unlike dentures or removable bridges, dental implants are permanent and do not slip. Taking care of them is as simple as maintaining your natural teeth, with regular brushing and flossing.
- Enhance Oral Health: Bulky dental appliances can lead to bone loss, gum irritation, and an increased risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay. Dental implants seamlessly blend with your natural smile, safeguarding your jaw and gums.
- Long-lasting Solution: Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime, making them the only tooth replacement option that can offer such durability.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Experience the benefits of modern tooth restoration like never before with dental implants. These titanium posts are surgically placed in your jawbone to serve as artificial "tooth roots" and securely hold your new tooth, bridge, or denture in place. Each implant is then fitted with a dental crown, restoring the natural look of the missing tooth and providing a functional chewing surface. At Gentle Touch Dentistry Richardson, our skilled dentists offer advanced same-day dental crown service, allowing you to have your crown created and installed in just one convenient visit to our office.
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
Single Dental Implant
Implant Retained Dentures
Fixed Implant Dentures
Our fixed implant dentures eliminate the need for daily removal of prosthetic teeth as they are securely attached to the implants. We collaborate with local specialists to ensure the highest quality care for this transformative choice.
What steps should I take to get ready for my dental implants treatment?
- Bone Graft
- Gum Graft
- Socket Preservation
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
When asking about the cost of dental implants, we always mention that it can vary. Like any surgical procedure, there are multiple factors that can affect the price of dental implants. To give you an accurate estimate, we would need to schedule a consultation with our Gentle Touch Dentistry Richardson dentists.
Some factors to consider may include:
- Bone quality, quantity, and location: The cost of your implants may increase if bone grafting is required.
- Number of teeth to be replaced and type of dental implant: The total cost will depend on the number of teeth that need to be replaced and the specific type of implant chosen.
- Dental insurance coverage: Take into account your dental insurance plan, as coverage may vary and some plans may have waiting periods before you can receive benefits for implant treatment.