Lumineer Veneers In Richardson, TX – Get Beautiful Smile Today!
Feeling worried about your stained or chipped tooth? If yes, then lumineer veneers are exactly what you need. At Gentle Touch Dentistry, we provide top-notch lumineer veneers so that you always look beautiful and appealing. Moreover, you will confident and smart 24/7. In simple words, our lumineer veneers will conceal stains, yellow patches, and discoloration from the surface of the teeth.
At our office, we recommend using lumineer veneers because its width is exactly like that of a contact lens and doesn’t require tooth reduction. The process too is less painful in comparison to traditional braces and doesn’t strain the remaining teeth. You will feel proud of having a beautiful smile soon after our lumineer veneer gets placed on your teeth. You will also feel confident and happy.
Why Do Dentists Prefer Using Lumineer Veneers?
Lumineer veneers are now taking the field of cosmetic dentistry by storm. The reason behind this is – the procedure takes less time to complete and is free of side effects. At Gentle Touch Dentistry, under the guidance of Dr Anuritha Chepyala, we use world-class technology and superior quality veneers so that you are able to enjoy a smile that you have craved since your childhood. Our digitally designed veneers are ultra-thin and can be fitted onto your teeth without any problem.
The main USP of lumineer veneers is, they are a lot less invasive and free of complications. We can guarantee you that your confidence will start oozing out after wearing our lumineer veneers. Our dental office located in Richardson is one of the very few places where you would find quality veneers. We have a team of highly-expert professionals having experience, training, and skill to improve the beauty of the smile of patients residing in Richardson, Garland, and Plano.
What Do Lumineer Veneers Procedure Involve?
It usually takes 2 appointments for us to get the lumineer veneers placed on your affected tooth. Here is the step by step procedure –
- In the first appointment, our lead dentist Dr Anuritha Chepyala will take some pictures of the upper and lower portions of your teeth. She will then send the mould to our state-of-the-art dental laboratory along with the photos and previous dental records. The procedure doesn’t involve drills, shorts, or wearing any other kind of dental prosthetics.
- At the time of your second visit, our dentist will place the lumineers and bond them permanently on your teeth. Our dental team then checks whether the upper and lower portion of your teeth are maintaining proper contact and you are not facing any problem in performing the daily activities of life.
Why Do We Prefer Using Lumineer Veneers On Our Patients?
Lumineer veneers are thinner and stronger in comparison to traditional veneers. We think this is one of the revolutionary products in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Its natural characteristic and durability are changing the lives of many patients suffering from stained or discolored teeth. Some significant reasons why dentists prefer using lumineer veneers over traditional ones are as follows –
- Takes Very Little Time To Complete – The lumineer veneer procedure takes very little time to complete. Additionally, they do not involve wearing any permanent restorations before and after the procedure. The original structure of the teeth is also not hampered.
- A Reversible Procedure – This is probably the most significant advantage of lumineer veneers. If you are not satisfied with the result, then you can simply ask us to remove it from the surface of the teeth. You can opt to remove it even if you are feeling any kind of discomfort or if you think it is not as per your expectations.
- A Formidable Solution – Lumineer veneers help prevent a wide array of dental diseases. They prevent microleakage way better than traditional veneers. Additionally, they last longer than regular veneers. The cost is also affordable and fits well into the budget.
Visit Gentle Touch Dentistry Today For Top-Notch Dental Veneers!
At Gentle Touch Dentistry, our experienced dental team first assesses the potential success of using this type of veneer. Our lead dentist, Dr Anuritha Chepyala is certified in providing lumineer veneers to patients in and around Richardson, Garland, and Plano and has been helping them achieve new smile in just a few hours.
Dr Anuritha Chepyala has established herself as one of the best cosmetic dentists in Richardson and you can definitely book an appointment with her dental team if you are not happy with the way you look and smile. Speaking of our team, they are highly-experienced and guides patients through each and every step of the lumineer veneer procedure.
Lumineer veneers can help boost your overall confidence, image, and well-being. Our beautifully crafted lumineer veneers will match your bite and also take care of the functionality. They definitely are the best investment for improving your look and appeal.
Lumineer veneers can sky-rocket your confidence level, image, and appearance. Our lumineer veneers crafted at our state-of-the-art dental laboratory will match your bite and perform its function with equal precision. You will feel completely relaxed and stress-free.
If you are a patient of a crooked or stained tooth, and a resident of Richardson, Garland, or Plano, then we at My Gentle Touch Dentistry can definitely help you out. Call us at +1 469-336-3069 today to book an appointment with our experienced cosmetic dentist. You can also visit us directly at 1750 Alma Rd, Suite 110, Richardson, TX 75081, USA to meet our dental team. We guarantee you will return home with a happy face.