Invisalign Braces In Richardson, TX Helps Straighten Teeth
Invisalign is a modern day alternative to traditional braces. It is a clear, strong plastic device that fits over the teeth and rectifies the dental arrangements. At Gentle Touch Dentistry, our lead dentist Dr Anuritha Chepyala carefully analyses the dental condition of the patients and often uses Invisalign braces for creating a clear and attractive smile.
Thus if you are one among those miserable souls affected with tooth decay or is a patient of misaligned teeth, then Invisalign braces is definitely the best option for you. They are comfortable to wear and also easy on pockets. And since it is removable, you can simply take it out for eating and routine dental checkups. This means that you will not be forced to avoid any kind of food items, especially the hard and sticky ones. It also means that you will be able to enjoy a good oral hygiene since you will not have to brush and floss around it.
When Is Invisalign Braces Used?
Dr Anuritha Chepyala recommends using Invisalign braces if you are a victim of one or more than one of the following situations –
- Gaps between teeth.
- Cracked teeth.
- Improperly aligned teeth.
- Crowded teeth.
What Does Getting Invisalign Involve?
The Invisalign procedure doesn’t involve much hassle. All you have to do is, make an appointment with our experienced dental team for a consultation. Here is a complete summary of steps that we follow after you visit our dental office for Invisalign Braces –
- Checking your overall dental health.
- Understanding the treatment goals and requirements.
- Clarifying whether you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign braces.
- Measuring your teeth and the areas that require improvement.
Once the analysis is completed and we are sanguine that you are an appropriate candidate for Invisalign braces, we will send all your information to the dental lab for the manufacture of retainers.
After the dental lab delivers the retainers, you will have to wear it throughout the Invisalign treatment process. Though these are removable, make sure you wear them every day. However, you will have to switch to a new tray periodically during the treatment process. Our dental office will provide you with all the details you need about the treatment.
What Is The Invisalign Braces Procedure?
Invisalign procedure is easy and simple. Its step by step procedure is as follows –
- First, you will be given clear aligners manufactured with the help of state-of-the-art 3D computer imaging technology.
- You will then have to wear each of the aligners for about two weeks each. When you want to eat or floss you can simply remove the aligners, and can then put them back after you are done. Each aligner will shift your teeth little bit, till you have perfectly straight teeth
Though each treatment varies, you will be able to enjoy a beautiful, straight smile in not more than nine months. Dr Anuritha Chepyala is certified in Invisalign brace procedure. She has a decade-long experience in getting her patients the straight and beautiful teeth that they have always craved for.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Traditional bridges help rectify the alignment of the teeth along with the brackets and wires. The Invisalign braces, on the other hand, uses a series of plastic alignment trays.
The number of trays that will be there in a specific kit will entirely depend on your dental condition. As the treatment progresses, you will have to wear each tray for approximately two weeks before moving onto the next set of aligners. After the completion of the procedure, you will enjoy a straighter and beautiful smile, which you will simply love to boast among your friends.
What Are The Advantages Of Using Invisalign Braces?
There are several advantages of using Invisalign over traditional metallic braces. Some of its core advantages are as follows –
- Extremely Comfortable – Invisalign is way more comfortable to wear when compared to traditional metallic braces. Since there are no wires or brackets, you will not have to get tensed about nicks or cuts in the mouth. They are very smooth and won’t irritate your mouth at all. The aligners too look similar to a mouth guard and do not have any sharp edges.
- Looks Appealing – The most significant advantage of Invisalign is that it is clear and doesn’t look like you are wearing metal strips. In simple words, they look attractive and appealing to the onlookers. This means you will feel free to smile every time you want without feeling self-conscious.
- Easy To Use – Straightening teeth these days is not possible without the use of Invisalign braces. This means that the days of struggling with metal braces are gone forever. They are also easy to wear and convenient to use. You won’t face any problem in using them on daily basis.
- No Difficulty In Cleaning – Traditional braces often trap food and makes brushing difficult. But with Invisalign braces, you won’t face any problem at the time of brushing or flossing your teeth. All you have to do is, remove the trays while brushing, and then again put it back when you are done.
- No restrictions In Diet – There is no doubt in the fact that metal braces play a critical role in maintaining the oral health of the patients. But, you will have to miss out on a wide array of food items if you wear them on a regular basis. With Invisalign, you will not have any such restrictions. Simply move the aligners, and enjoy all that you want to eat.
What Makes A Visit To Gentle Touch Dentistry A Must For Invisalign Braces?
Invisalign braces are the best alternative to metallic braces. It looks smart and trendy and is also easy on pockets. Though the Invisalign braces cost entirely depends on the number of trays, still it never drills a hole in the pocket. There will be no restrictions on diet, and you will be able to enjoy any food you want. To put it simply, it serves all the purposes of a metallic bridge without hampering your aesthetic appearance.
Therefore, if you want to rectify your teeth, and looking forward to meeting the best dentist in Richardson, Garland, or Plano, then visit us today! We can vouch that we are the best choice in Texas if you are thinking “who is the best dentist near me?”
You can dial our number +1 469-336-3069 to book an appointment with our experienced dentist. Else, you can visit directly at 1750 Alma Rd, Suite 110, Richardson, TX 75081, USA. We bet you will return home with a smiling face.