General Dentistry Services In Richardson, TX By Dr Anuritha Chepyala
Friendly and Caring Dentist in Richardson, TX
Serving Richardson, Garland & Plano.
Maintaining a healthy oral hygiene is of utmost importance if you want to lead a happy and healthy life. And maintaining a healthy oral hygiene is almost impossible without visiting a dentist at periodic intervals.
At Gentle Touch Dentistry, our dedicated dental team is providing preventive, as well as, general dentistry services in and around Richardson, Garland, and Plano for quite some time now. Our primary agenda is, and always will be, to keep your teeth healthy, strong, and free of every kind of dental disorder.
Our expert professionals understand the fact that the easiest way to address a dental problem is to prevent it from happening. Our skilled dentist, Dr Anuritha Chepyala, is committed to providing her patients with lifetime happiness and top-notch dental care. In simple words, we leave no stones unturned to provide a natural and beautiful smile to our patients for the rest of their lives.
Why Is Periodic Visit To A Dentist Necessary?
Visiting a dentist periodically has a plethora of advantages. Some of the significant reasons are as follows –
- It helps to prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and halitosis.
- Saves your money by helping you avoid costly and extensive dental procedures.
- Keeps your teeth white by eradicating stains caused due to food and drinks.
- Shortens the time spent in your dentist’s office.
We, at Gentle Touch Dentistry, always recommend our patients to visit our office every six months. During each of the visit, we will examine your teeth for decay, cavities, gum disease, and look for other issues related to your dental hygiene. And if we see any abnormality, we immediately recommend thorough cleaning so that your teeth always remain healthy and strong.
What Are Some Of Our Core Areas Of Expertise?
At Gentle Touch Dentistry, we provide a plethora of services related to general dentistry. We always use the latest technologies, including digital X-Ray imaging. Some of our core areas of expertise include –
- Routine Cleanings – Professional cleaning every six months can help you avoid a wide array of dental disorders. They are incredibly affecting at protecting the teeth and gums from the attack of disease-causing germs. During your visit, we will help you recover from uncomfortable dental situations such as cavities and inflammation.
- Tooth Extractions – Wisdom tooth can be an asset to the mouth if they appear in a proper direction. But, they might cause intense pain and worry if they erupt in a misaligned way. This is when wisdom extraction becomes necessary. At Gentle Touch Dentistry, we always use the latest tools and technologies to get it extracted without causing any pain.
- Preventive Dental Care – Tooth decay is the most common dental disorder. Fluoride and dental sealants can help you avoid tooth decay. Sealants help protect the posterior teeth affected with decay, while fluorides prevent bacteria from accumulating on the surface of the teeth. Visit us today if you feel threatened due to the attack of bacteria and germs.
- Halitosis Treatment – Bad breath, also known as halitosis, is a very serious dental disorder. It can not only hamper your social and professional image but can also make you feel ashamed. Our expert dentist, Dr Anuritha Chepyala, can treat this dental condition without any difficulty.
At our dental office, we first identify the cause behind the bad breath and take the final call. Some common factors that lead to bad breath are – poor brushing, irregular flossing, gum disease, tooth decay, and ill-fitting dentures.
A detailed examination of your gums, teeth, and tongue helps us to identify the source of bad breath. Once we understand the reason behind your bad breath, our experienced dental team will swing into action to eradicate it completely.
A deep cleaning procedure by one of our experienced hygienists, along with appropriate brushing and flossing techniques, can help you overcome this situation. But if we see that a gum disease or ill-fitting denture is causing the bad breath, then our expert will customize a treatment plan as per your needs.
General Dentistry Services At Gentle Touch Dentistry Can Work Like A Miracle!
If you do not visit a dentist twice a year, then there are high chances for you to suffer from grave dental disorders. In the long run, it can even lead to tooth loss. A periodic visit to a dentist, on the other hand, can prevent you from numerous dental disorders.
At Gentle Touch Dentistry, under the expert guidance of Dr Anuritha Chepyala, we have been treating patients all over Richardson, Garland, and Plano so that they don’t suffer from any serious dental conditions.
Our pillar of strength is our experienced dental team. They are experienced and dedicated to address each and every need of the patients. Give us a call on 469-336-3069 or visit us directly at at 1750 Alma Rd, Suite 110, Richardson, TX 75081, USA to get your dental problem treated from experts. We promise we will help you overcome your dental problem using the latest technology and equipment.