There are many dental treatments which fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry and they play a significant role in improving the aesthetic appearance of your teeth. A person’s smile may have the ability to win hearts, but a discolored set of teeth could restrict you from smiling.
Right from getting your teeth restored to making them look sparkling white, cosmetic dentistry treatments can do everything to enhance their appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments are beneficial in many ways and we are going to discuss the advantages today. Let’s take a look into some of the benefits.
- You can get a complete smile makeover with a teeth whitening treatment which happens to be one of the most effective cosmetic dentistry treatments. You can experience tooth discoloration due to the food that you eat or if you don’t maintain a meticulous dental routine. And a whitening session will help achieve a set of sparkling white teeth that you have always longed for.
- A broken tooth may have an effect on your smile, however, you can get the dental problem easily fixed with porcelain crowns. They can restore your tooth, especially the front ones and can blend with your original tooth color. Porcelain crowns look nothing short of natural.
- Veneer which is also known as a dental layer is yet another popular cosmetic dentistry treatment. It is placed over a chipped or a cracked tooth to improve its aesthetic appearance. Veneers can also bridge the gap between your missing teeth, alter the condition of your discolored tooth and mend a slightly misaligned tooth.
- Missing teeth can trigger some major dental problems but, with dental implants, you can certainly get them restored. It is a component that interfaces with the jawbone in order to support a dental prosthesis. A dental implant consists of consists of titanium implant, abutment and a crown.
- Tooth bonding is also a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment. A composite resin is used to bond to the tooth in order to repair it. It can mend a slightly chipped, broken or a cracked tooth and can also repair a decayed and a discolored tooth.
Cosmetic dentistry services have evolved a lot and you can not only get your teeth restored with the help of the treatments, but can also get your oral health enhanced.
Give Gentle Touch Dentistry a call today at (469) 336-3069 to know more about cosmetic dentistry.